They show that clip in all the commercials for "There Will Be Blood," and they were running it ad nauseam for awhile. Having not seen the movie itself, I thought that it was pretty funny out of context, especially seeing D. D. Lewis with that vein popping out of his head. SNL even made a reference to it on their first show back from the writer's strike!
2 comments:
I FINALLY get this post, having seen the clip of Daniel Day Lewis on the Oscars last night. You had me feeling pretty uncool for at least a week!
They show that clip in all the commercials for "There Will Be Blood," and they were running it ad nauseam for awhile. Having not seen the movie itself, I thought that it was pretty funny out of context, especially seeing D. D. Lewis with that vein popping out of his head. SNL even made a reference to it on their first show back from the writer's strike!
I've got my fingers on the pulse, kids!
Post a Comment