So my friend Brett started a blog, and from there he linked to my blog, so I've got to put something here to make it look like I've been more attentive. So here's my new post - maybe I should write about what I've been up to.
Besides working at The Covey Planner Station, I just tore apart my 4 year-old PowerBook to get at the defective hard drive and put in a new one. That was a laugh and a half. It probably bought me some time before I have to get a new computer again. Nice.
That's pretty much it. Oh, I do occasionally eat, drive, sleep, drink, shower, iron, watch films, shave, make sarcastic quips at the expense of celebrities, and watch wild turkeys in the back yard. I do sometimes take a bathroom break, too. But I'm not allowed to enjoy it.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm beginning tho think that although it's fun to make sarcastic quips at the expense of celebrities, it may reinforce their inherent sense of "me against the world," thereby culminating in, oh, I don't know... complete disaster?
Britney, put down the clippers and cocaine and back slowly away...
Post a Comment