What the bloody Hell is Hervé Villechaize doing in a Burger King commercial??? The poor man killed himself in 1993 because of the constant pain he was in. Now they have him saying "Dee Plane, Dee Plane!" in a commercial? What the F**k???
Hervé Villechaize was Tatoo on "Fantasy Island," and before that was in the James Bond movie "The Man With The Golden Gun" as the tiny villian Nick-Nack. According to IMDB.com he was in terrible pain later in life because his full-size organs were crowding inside his own small body. As a result he decided to take his own life.
I'm not a big fan or anything, but when I first saw that commercial I was a little distracted by it for some reason.
With digital trickery they can insert people on film easily, like putting a young Franz Beckenbauer in a new Adidas commercial that aired during the World Cup (which I actually thought was pretty cool). But this thing with Tatoo really made me uncomfortable. I'm not even sure it added anything to the commercial...
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment